PRODUCT MODEL YEAR 2018
PRODUCT OPTIONS Carbon Grey/Hyper/Cool Grey, Gloss Rainbow Flake Pink/Pearl Turquoise/Pearl Light Turquoise
Riding a bike is all about freedom, so no kid should ever have to feel inhibited by where they can and can’t ride their bike. With the Riprock 20, however, your little one will be able to rip and ride on any terrain that they come across. That’s because its wide, 2.8-inch tires deliver traction, control, and confidence in spades, while the custom suspension fork will absorb all of the rough stuff that comes with riding off-road. And with powerful disc brakes, 20-inch wheels, and a low standover that all but guarantees a perfect fit, you can rest assured that the Riprock 20 is the perfect recipe for fun that your family has been looking for.
- The A1 Premium Aluminium frame is lightweight and built to withstand the tough use by kids, while the geometry features an ultra-low standover that makes it easy for your little ones to fit on and grow with the bike.
- Custom SR Suntour XCT fork features a sturdy construction and a coil spring that delivers 60mm of bump absorbing travel.
- Super wide Big Roller 20x2.8-inch tires deliver tons of traction, comfort, stability, and fun over all types of terrain.
- Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes are low maintenance, easy to reach for kids’ hands, and provide ample stopping power for improved safety.
- Shimano Revoshift shifter is uncomplicated and intuitive for kids to use, so there’s never any fuss in finding the right gear—just twist and go.
Riprock 20 | Specialized
Share on twitter Share on facebook